That is one place that I have to agree I would have liked better if Honda had made the trunk a little bigger. My understanding of the new trunk on the Gold Wing Tour is that it will supposedly just fit 2 full face helmets. I'm thinking that means 2 smaller full face helmets. Honda said to keep the same cargo space in the bags and trunk would have made the back of the bike look bloated (my word/ paraphrased here) Looking at the pictures of the bike, I'm thinking the trunk could have been made a little bigger without hurting the "lines" of the bike. Just my opinion.

Having learned to live with my F6B storage limitations, I really don't think I would be that adversely affected. After all. One of my saddlebags is completely used up with an amp and a subwoofer. The sub can be quickly removed by unstraping it and pulling the speaker wire dual banana plug, but I really love the bass while riding down the road. So when I am traveling solo, I have a bag that goes on my passenger seat and if going for a week or more, I also have a larger Kury Grand Traveler bag that goes on the luggage rack. My wife and I are good for about 3 days with the storage and keeping the sub. Mind you , we both pack c-pap machine we use when we sleep. We have never traveled 2 up for more than 2-3 days without her just driving. Next year we may and thinking of getting a trailer to pull behind the bike.