Show Chrome rear rack

Thread: Show Chrome rear rack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just installed my show chrome rack. Installation wasn't too bad, just wish I would have been thinking
    and I could have installed my remote saddlebags openers while I had everything apart! I also installed some kuryakyn ergo II highway pegs. I had them on my wing and I really like them. Farkling sure is fun! Ride safe,
    Pikester

You can mount almost anything to Showchrome?

I think I like these b/c I've been able to attach almost anything. I'd been using a Shad box for a trip. I mounted the Shad platform to the Showchrome with a little finagling with the parts that came with each. Then locked the luggage case to the Shad platform. If I want, I can remove the Shad box and leave the mounting platform or remove the box and Shad platform completely and still l have the showchrome rack to bungie stuff to. It fits well and seems very sturdy.

Has anyone been broken a Showchrome rack?

You can mount almost anything to Showchrome?

I think I like these b/c I've been able to attach almost anything. I'd been using a Shad box for a trip. I mounted the Shad platform to the Showchrome with a little finagling with the parts that came with each. Then locked the luggage case to the Shad platform. If I want, I can remove the Shad box and leave the mounting platform or remove the box and Shad platform completely and still l have the showchrome rack to bungie stuff to. It fits well and seems very sturdy.

Has anyone ever broken a Showchrome rack?