Current events test.....

Thread: Current events test.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Duh, I done good.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    I missed 2 ….. I should have known the stock market question, got it wrong

Never heard the term of "common core" , goes to show you my edjumacation level

If it weren't so depressing, I would pay more attention to the news. Maybe I should anyway...only got 9 out of 13.

Cool

Don’t feel bad...I missed the graph as well..... I think it was pointed the wrong way...it was back wards and I did not look at it as close as I should have...1 down for me...we need to buy the Hornblower a subscription to the Wall Street Journal........
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Don’t feel bad...I missed the graph as well..... I think it was pointed the wrong way...it was back wards and I did not look at it as close as I should have...1 down for me...we need to buy the Hornblower a subscription to the Wall Street Journal........
    Yes, please buy Hornblower a subscription to the WSJ, as one of my peeps up in this area, Jeff Bezos now owns it. Nope...he bought the Washington Post.

Oh, BTW, the only one I got wrong on that test was....the graph. Great minds think alike.