Ha Ha Hollywood

Thread: Ha Ha Hollywood

Ha Ha Hollywood

Seems every time I turn on the news, lately, some famous Hollywood Elite, I mean PERV, is getting charged with abusing women. And, being Hollywood PERVS, they all supported Hillary! Go figure! And she claims to be the big cheese for women's rights! Throw em all in the same cell, with the "person" that sold 20% of our uranium to the Russians, to benefit her charity!

The Dem’s eating their own. Love it.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Waiting for the other shoe to drop, the rampant pedophilia that is supposedly going on in hollyweird.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

My politically incorrect opinion on the matter is who cares? Right or wrong they've been doing things that way for 100 years or so out there. Very few of those pretty little starlets said boo until they made their millions. Same for the guys. Those who did didn't work again and were forgotten. We can't seem to keep Priests and Teachers from molesting their charges, how can we expect any different from the entertainment industry?

The Good Lord above gave us all our "free agency" and choices we make in this life...When we ALL return to his presence, he will judge us according to his will and divine nature....None of us are anywhere near perfection, so just keep "plugging along" and do the best you can....Ride safe