Rally out west - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rally out west

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmetoc View Post
    I have never ridden out there, so I am taking the time to do so. I may not be able to stay the whole time (leave dependent), but I am really interested in doing the western ride.
    Never been out their myself, that's why I chose it over the "East Rally", will probably reserve a room for the other rally, just in case plans change. Some one said it is the monsoon season in Co, during the time we are their ?
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by blackmetoc View Post
    I have never ridden out there, so I am taking the time to do so. I may not be able to stay the whole time (leave dependent), but I am really interested in doing the western ride.
    I am planning on heading out to Cortez on the Sunday Aug 19 hit Dallas, roam around and make my way to Albuquerque by Tuesday and into Cortez on Wednesday. All dependent on weather and work BS as we know things get screwed up with too much planning.
    I have done my share of water rides and kinda try to not participate with precipitation, just getting kinda finicky in my trips.
    I see taking my time up and riding Colorado for 2 1/2 days as Albuquerque is only a few hour from Cortez and heading back on Saturday with a burr under my saddle.

Plan B push the button on Tuesday am and burr ride up for a Thursday arrival and leave to come back on Sunday..

Will firm it up sooner than later and make reservations next week.
    2015 Matt Grey F6B Deluxe - Gloria
    2011 BMW K 1300S - Stella
    2000 Triumph Sprint ST - Trixie
    2000 Ducati Monster 900 - Monster
    1985 HD FXRS (Still in the Shop as a reminder) - Frita
    1984 HD XLX - The First