Sad day for me

Thread: Sad day for me

Sad day for me

“Mothballed” the bike tonight. It’s the first time in the two years I’ve owned it. Almost sold her, but we’ll see if we can have a new beginning when Spring rolls around. See you then.
    Gibraltar 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    “Mothballed” the bike tonight. It’s the first time in the two years I’ve owned it. Almost sold her, but we’ll see if we can have a new beginning when Spring rolls around. See you then.
    Sorry to hear. I hope for a short winter and see you back on the bike and in my mirrors again soon.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Hopefully you get that new beginning sir. Good luck.

Isn't winter time for adding/updating all of the bells and whistles for spring ?

We are "supposed" to have a moderate and drier winter this year. At least that is what is forecast in the cards for us up here in the mid Atlantic...

Always there's some good riding that you can do during winter... if you're not too far north and the roads aren't salted to their death....

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Pull the cover off in a month or two and you'll stand back and have a whole new appreciation for the design.

Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

GOOD RULE of thumb is when you get back on in the spring take your time and learn
    to ride again. Our abilities seem to go away a bit in the winter so be careful!