Switching off Signal Dynamics Modulation?

Thread: Switching off Signal Dynamics Modulation?

Switching off Signal Dynamics Modulation?

Anyone know what the best way to switch off modulation for these would be? I.E. hooking up only the brights or lows to the module and using the other lights as the switch? I do a lot of in town driving and want to be able to switch it off when need be. My sensor is under the front cowl, so blacking that out or covering it isnt really an option. Gotta say these things definitely draw attention haha. Thanks for any help, hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!

This is what Signal Dynamics specifies...

...but not sure if it works with your particular model of Headlight Modulator you have from them:

Toggle Modulation ON and OFF The modulation of the headlight can be toggled on and off by the user during daytime hours, as per DOT regulations this feature does is not available at night. When the bike is started the default is modulation ON. To turn the modulation on or off simply switch your bikes high low beam switch to the opposite position, and then back to the original position within one second (this can be done with the switch in either the high or low beam position).

http://www.signaldynamics.com/plugandplay

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    ...but not sure if it works with your particular model of Headlight Modulator you have from them:

Toggle Modulation ON and OFF The modulation of the headlight can be toggled on and off by the user during daytime hours, as per DOT regulations this feature does is not available at night. When the bike is started the default is modulation ON. To turn the modulation on or off simply switch your bikes high low beam switch to the opposite position, and then back to the original position within one second (this can be done with the switch in either the high or low beam position).

http://www.signaldynamics.com/plugandplay
    Thanks Will, now I feel stupid for not reading that ahead of time

Appreciate your time!