After nearly a month on the Darkside I have a few observations:

1) No major change in riding style, actual when I finally had a few dry days and could play it handled very well.
2) Tire pressure is critical, I finally settled at 44 psi. It's amazing how much the pressure will change the characteristics of a CT on a bike.
3) A remote TPS is a must, I spend way to much time on the ground checking the TP.

Still have a few issues:

1) Occasional side to side wobble, I'm fairly certain its caused by the grooves in the road but it is not pleasant.
2) This tire does not like deicer at all in a corner, although whatever they sprayed turn to a gel. The roads were slimy but that's the first time I'd ever slid in that corner...
3) Temperatures seem to change the way this tire feels way to much hence why I'm constantly checking the TP.
4) The occasional squirm seems to have gotten more frequent as time has gone on, although it may be more due to the fact that I've been riding it harder as I've gotten used to the tire.

Overall I think my experiment on the DS has been successful, however I think this particular tire is a bust. I'll play with it a bit longer but I think I'm going to swap it out over winter break in between house projects.