My other "B"

Thread: My other "B"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [QUOTE=opas ride;159900]
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post

Nice looking rig, hope you get some use from it...Had one similar to it years ago and sold it after a couple of trips to the West..At 10+ miles a gallon, cost of the thing in the first place, difficult to find places to park/camp, etc..We discovered we could stay in motels along the way sleep much better, and actually save much more money over the long run...But, to each his own as they say, and hope it works for you.....Regards and ride safe
    I admit to being an impulsive buyer, I decided I wanted one and bought one. At 67, I don't know how long I will be riding bike and this seamed like a good way to get away from home. I hope to get enough use out of it to make it worth while and I do believe I will. Hell I can hook my trailer up to it and go to Menards and get lumber or what ever, it parks in a regular parking spot, it will be good clean fun and if I can't ride to that far away destination, I can trailer and then ride.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

[QUOTE=choptop;159912]
    Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post

I admit to being an impulsive buyer, I decided I wanted one and bought one. At 67, I don't know how long I will be riding bike and this seamed like a good way to get away from home. I hope to get enough use out of it to make it worth while and I do believe I will. Hell I can hook my trailer up to it and go to Menards and get lumber or what ever, it parks in a regular parking spot, it will be good clean fun and if I can't ride to that far away destination, I can trailer and then ride.

Looks nice. Pick up a Honda generator - a 2 or 3kw model for portable power unless you already have one onboard. When you're traveling you can stop along the way at a nice viewpoint and with portable power to run the AC (needs at least 3kw) or MW you're cooking and making a nice hot beverage with a view...and you're golden.

If you don't already have nice quiet portable power I strongly suggest a Honda eu3000i over any other model or brand. No matter what anyone says...

Enjoy your retirement.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!