The "Scrape Club"

Thread: The "Scrape Club"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F6Bster View Post
    And most of us would sure like to see you out in Colorado for the rally, or if you can’t make it, then sometime in the future.

Back to this thread. In my younger years the “chicken strips” pretty much did not exist on my tires. But now my riding is much less spirited. Now when I ride many of the great roads in Colorado I notice that I see much more scenery that I didn’t even know existed. You really see much more at a more leisurely pace. Glad I’ve been able to do both.

Different days...Different times...Different riding!
    +1 on this one. I have realized that I am not as fast(reflexes) eye are no longer what they were,so I accommodate by slowing down a bit. Still happy that I can ride and remember when but dont often tell how things used to be.To the 'youngsters' out there they are just 'ol man stories' Many great memories though. ..and riding around Colorado there is much beauty to see that is missed with the tunnel vision of speed.
    I've had my fun.
    ENJOY !!!

Probably been said but I added drop floor boards to my B which helped comfort value but added a scrape alert that goes off in the slightest of corners.
    I'm aggressive by nature so -
    Maybe they keep me in check?
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe