Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post

I would love to have to go through one of Keith Codes classes.

I've at least watched the Twist of the Wrist videos.

I do practice the fundamentals every time I ride. Been doing so for years.

I understand what you are saying and agree to a point. However, as stated before, these bikes run out of cornering clearance pretty quickly . Yes all the factors that go into piloting a motorcycle properly though corners help in doing so safer and will improve your speed through corners before "scraping". But you are going to scrape at some point if your speed is fast enough. I don't care who you are or how much "English " you throw at the bike. You could argue that at that point you are going too fast. Well that might be more of an effective argument. I'll leave that to one's personal discretion. I always tell people "Ride Your Own Ride"
Very well Jimmytee, I think it goes without saying that there is a speed at which the B will inevitably run out of clearance, nonetheless I agree. I've found that most riders can't out ride the capabilities of their machines (myself included). Sometimes we just cant get out of our own way I suppose but you are clearly the exception and I would jump at the opportunity to learn from you . Have fun be safe and ride your ride, Im sure Kuryakyn wont mind