Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
I don't say they are charlatans, Ths61. I say I don't know, and I honestly don't care to know, because I prefer reading actual research. As to "the studies I reference", how would you know? I haven't referenced any studies because you're too busy talking about Al Gore to have an actual conversation. And you missed the response to Phantom. All Supercharger stations will be converted to solar.
You made sure to point out they are not climate scientists even though they are the biggest voices in the MSM.

You have referenced studies in your previous threads and numerous studies touted by the climate talking heads have been outright debunked as I already alluded to. Name one study that was not externally funded ?

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
...Also, you have yet to respond all of the all the fraud or to Phantom's factual post that fossil fuels are charging the batteries, facilitating the mining, processing, production, maintenance and support network of electric cars. ...
You parroted something Elon Musk said about charging stations, you did not respond to the fraud or to the mining, processing, production, maintenance and support of the network of electric cars all being done by fossil fuels. I have yet to see a solar powered strip mine, solar powered earth movers, etc. You are only picking and choosing small parts, not the complete process that makes up the actual carbon dioxide footprint.