Let me start by saying I’m a short dude (5’5). I had 2013 F6b that was totaled. Moved onto HD street glide special cuz that was the only touring bike with 26 inch tall seat height with after market reverse available. I’ve had HD for 1.5 yrs and put on 24,000 miles already

A year ago I had sent an email to Honda USA telling them that I love F6b but going away from the brand due to lack of reverse on a 800+ lb bike. They responded back saying they understand my concern. I’m excited to see that have a reverse option now. And it’s fu**ing 1inch more taller than 2013 F6b. SOB. This kind of sux for me. Even at 26 inch seat height my HD is still lil taller. My ideal seat height wud be 25 inch. I’m still riding on my original HD seat. Lol. Would luv to have a comfortable plush seat but they all raise me up by 1 or more inches. I’ve had 3 cross country trips on HD with factory seat. It’s comfortable but not ultimate seat comfortable. Hope u understand what I mean.

There is no way I can drop down 2018 f6b to 26 inch seat height. It just changes the riding dynamics.