Quote Originally Posted by billsim View Post
Question. Did you have any optional rear lighting or simply stock?
Just stock; haven't had time to get much beyond sorting out the basic's after buying it back in late August as we picked up new Harley shortly thereafter that's taken a lot of time and resources to sort out.

I've typically switched all of my motorcycle tail lights and turn-signals to running lights with LEDs and really wish I'd done that with this bike... not that it would have done any good with this particular collision. But, in general, I'm a huge fan of MotoLights and LEDs vs. incandescent bulbs.

The very senior motorist who hit me freely admitted -- knowingly or not -- that she shouldn't have been driving and will be giving it up after this accident.

Hopefully, I'll still have an F6B in the garage after all of the dust settles and will upgrade the rear lighting: it's pretty sparse compared to my CVO and Ultra. It was a really, really great machine... perhaps one of the most enjoyable bikes I've had since my 1998 Honda CBR1100XX.

P.S. And to all, thanks for the well-wishes. It could have been much worse so I'm very thankful that I was able to jump up and have a hissy fit.