Centerstand

Thread: Centerstand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    From the 1800 board:

Due to an injury, I had a problem deploying my center-stand. That prompted me to create the EZ-LIFT to make it easier to raise my bike without waiting for help or resorting to a crutch that isn't with me when I travel.
    The EZ-LIFT won't lift your bike for you but it makes it a lot easier. Because it extends the lever, you must be physically able to step up 10" - 12" and place your weight on your right foot. The EZ-LIFT works on all GL-1800s with stock passenger floorboards. It will work on some aftermarket floorboards if they do not extend outward much more than stock.

Installation is simple requiring only a 4mm Allen wrench to attach a bracket to the stock center-stand. To lift, simply insert the arm/foot-pedal into the bracket, no tools required. The arm can be stowed under the tool bag in the left saddle-bag so it's always with the bike when needed and takes up no usable space. All parts are professionally machined with an anodized black finish and stainless steel hardware..

With the EZ-LIFT, you keep your stock center-stand. When deployed, the rear wheel is off the ground and free to rotate for tire pressure checking or removal.

There is additional information on my web-site and orders can be placed through the site.

I ship world-wide, contact me for shipping costs to other Countries.

My warranty is simple, if you don't like it, return for a full refund of the purchase price plus return shipping.

The cost is $120.00 plus $8.00 for priority shipping within the 48 contiguous States.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/