Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
Ths61, you are an amazing individual. Not only do you ride, but apparently you’re also a prodigious legal analyst and mind reader. I take my hat off to you.

Too bad you’re not particularly adept at selling conspiracy. I assume that the whole point of your response to my complimenting your theory is to convince me that “...both prosecution and defense are both party to predetermined outcome.” But I’m not buying it.

I believe lawyers are particularly self serving people. In this case a win would be huge for either of them. To think that the prosecution would act unethically and risk his career and livelihood for an illegal immigrant, an accused murderer and obviously bad guy no less, is beyond me. It is not beyond me to believe the prosecution was simply incompetent in this case, as evidenced by the lack of firearm testing, for example.

Couple an unskilled prosecutor with a solid defense attorney and the outcome of the trial can be anticipated. If, as you state, the defense of murder is that the man is guilty of manslaughter and the evidence supports that, then the jury cannot return a verdict of guilty of murder... they are two different specifications. But you know that because you’re a smart guy.

In my opinion, to seriously consider, much less believe, that all parties, judge included, conspired to rig the outcome of this murder trial is ludicrous and pathetic.

But I’ll stand by my original statement: “That’s a pretty good conspiracy theory ya got goin’ there.”

And, by the way, your use of combined color and bold font to get a point across is kind of impressive. Do you walk and chew gum at the same time, too?