I love the spirited debate but as someone who used to sit in a courtroom day after day all day, court watching we call it, to think the rule of law has anything to do with it and politics doesn't you're fooling yourself. First of all if the rule of law had anything to do with it this greasy little slimeball would never have been in the country in the first place. It is precisely because of politics that the illegal immigrants were allowed to pour into this country. Second, if he did happen to slip by the first time the subsequent arrests would have returned him back to "his country" but precisely because of "Catch and Release", "Catch and return" etc. policies that allowed these felons to keep returning to commit more crime. Then when Sheriif Joe Arpaio is successful in catching these mudrats by extended patrols President Obama sics his Justice dept. after him,POLITICAL, racial profiling works,. Politics also put him on the Public Assistance he was probably getting. The Bill of Rights, and its' protections, was only for American Citizens, however, due to politics i.e. politically appointed judges, and their warped interpretations we have extended, what should be an exclusive right of Americans, to these felons and they have a cadre' of free attorneys and endless budgets waiting to support these invaders. I am telling you down at the ACLU they were pumping their fists in the air and saying "Take that Trump." It's never political when a multiple felon, frequently deported, illegal immigrant murders an innocent women in a sanctuary city and goes before a raciallly, handpicked jury that finds him not guilty, nah, but President Trump trying to cut off funds to these cities, NOW, he's being political. How do we say it oh, yeah

Court cases cannot help but be political as they are heard by politically appointed judges, politically active jurors, politically appointed DA's and politically motivated defense lawyers. To think otherwise is to not think in reality. Actually, to take out this lowlife would be fairly easy just get a pistol within range, drop it on the floor near him and you'd probably hit him being those pesky triggers are so hair. A little vigilanteism is a good thing because sometimes the law doesn't make sense as in this case. It's like having your daughter murdered again, to murder this bum would be compassionate.