Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
Again, complete obfuscation. Totally ignored every applicable State and Federal law on the books that I listed. Amazing, absolutely amazing.

What happened to your flaccid point/counterpoint comment ??? You are proved wrong on each count and then you resort back to generalized obfuscation. You got nothing.

If you knew anything about California politics, you would know how a SF prosecutor keeps his job. He doesn't bite the super-majority hand that feeds him. If you want to become AG of California, you sleep with Willie Brown.
What’s wrong, ths61? Do you need validation of your sad delusion of conspiracy? You won’t get it from me. Are you upset that evidence didn’t support a verdict of guilty in this murder trial? Too bad, get over it. Oh, you want to convict someone for murder because they have prior unrelated felony convictions. Good luck with that.

What do you want, man? Why are you listing every applicable State and Federal law on the books? What’s your point? Will you be making it anytime soon?

Could you be any more obtuse?

Seriously, somebody get this tick off me!