A few comments:

—That’s a lot of money for a three year warranty. Hopefully you have gotten a good history on the Wing and have been able to confirm the low mileage is accurate and the maintenance on the bike. For a bike with such low mileage over about ten years I’d be concerned about it perhaps setting for long periods and all routine maintenance based upon time vs mileage. A bike not routinely ridden would be a concern for me. Hopefully you have good insights into the history of the bike.

—As for the warranty, I’d not normally want to spend that much money, and if I did I’d want to ensure that the warranty would cover potential expensive problems. Most 1800 Wings go well over 100k miles with no problems that would cost anywhere near that much. Buy or not, it depends upon how you think the bike was maintained over the ten years.

—As for the financing, that seems like a really big finance charge for financing a ten year old bike. For me, it sounds like the cost of the bike is really high and/or the APR is abnormally high. For that amount, if you have the money to pay for the bike, I’d sure skip the financing!!! Which it sounds like you did.

I purchased my new 2016 F6B Deluxe this past spring from Russellville Honda. Really good deal, plus it was exactly what I wanted. New bike. New bike warranty. Also considered buying a used 2012 Wing from a friend back east with 19,000 miles and I knew the history. And it was at a great price/deal for me, but I decided on the new F6B with good financing and factory warranty. Never looked back.

I had a 2002 Wing purchased new with 150k+ miles when I totaled it a few years back, so I know 1800 Wings pretty well. In all those years and miles, I spent lots on routine maintenance, LOTS of tires, and lots on accessories, but much less than $1000 on problems/issues. BUT, I bought the bike new and therefore knew exactly how the bike was maintained.

Just a few things for consideration. Hope you enjoy your new bike. Ride it a lot — that’s what it likes best, and so will you.