Aftermarket 2014+ Harley Style Tour Packs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aftermarket 2014+ Harley Style Tour Packs

Aftermarket 2014+ Harley Style Tour Packs

For those looking for a tour pack, there appears to be some reasonably priced aftermarket Harley 2014+ clones on ebay.

Some come with side LED light bars, but I haven't found any yet that come with the 2014+ style rear brake, running, turn LEDs.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/King-Size-T...dZ6Hf4&vxp=mtr

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    For those looking for a tour pack, there appears to be some reasonably priced aftermarket Harley 2014+ clones on ebay.

Some come with side LED light bars, but I haven't found any yet that come with the 2014+ style rear brake, running, turn LEDs.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/King-Size-T...dZ6Hf4&vxp=mtr

There also seems to be a wide varying range of quality in these. Makes me nervous about what it is you actually get. Did you buy that particular one?
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

I like it and would consider it if I knew the quality was decent. How are people mounting these?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    There also seems to be a wide varying range of quality in these. Makes me nervous about what it is you actually get. Did you buy that particular one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    I like it and would consider it if I knew the quality was decent. How are people mounting these?
    I bought a pre-2014 model a couple of years ago and it was almost twice the price. It isn't the quality of the OEM HD, isn't as cheap as some, but it is useable. The hardest part was finding rear LED running/turn/brake lights for it. I immediately replaced the weather seal to make a tighter fit between the lid and the trunk pan. I threw away the "chrome" rack that came with mine. Don't recommend the racks they include and cheaper to find one without.

I was looking for the 2014+ style back then (single wide latch). I think it matches the F6B better.

Shipping is $35 and there is a 30 day return policy on some of these.

I bought a pre-2014 model a couple of years ago and it was almost twice the price. It isn't the quality of the OEM HD, isn't as cheap as some, but it is useable. The hardest part was finding rear LED running/turn/brake lights for it. I immediately replaced the weather seal to make a tighter fit between the lid and the trunk pan. I threw away the "chrome" rack that came with mine. Don't recommend the racks they include and cheaper to find one without.

I was looking for the 2014+ style back then (single wide latch). I think it matches the F6B better.

Shipping is $35 and there is a 30 day return policy on some of these.
    I was shopping hard for them a few months ago and had pretty much decided on the later model style ones. but the one I was looking at were closer to the $700 mark. I was leary of the less expensive ones having read review after review.

I was shopping hard for them a few months ago and had pretty much decided on the later model style ones. but the one I was looking at were closer to the $700 mark. I was leary of the less expensive ones having read review after review.
    They have the $700 ones as well and up. Harley wants a mint for theirs complete with lighting a speaker pods.

I made a circuit using resistors, diodes and relays to turn the side markers into (running,turn,brake) lights as well as the rear left/right turn signals.

I made the center panel running/brake lights.

When the turn signal or flashers comes on, it disables the brake and running combo lights so the turn signal wins over the brake and running light. If just the running light is on when the turn signal goes on, it blinks off/bright/off/bright instead of dim/bright/dim/bright which makes it much more visible.

They have the $700 ones as well and up. Harley wants a mint for theirs complete with lighting a speaker pods.
    Yeah these seemed like quality pieces, at least I could tell from online, but they did not include any lighting or speaker pods. You could buy them with the holes for the lights and speaker pods or not. Came with a back rest.

This is similar but a different site and seems to be a bit more money even. Around $100 more, but you see. You can choose the options like black hardware etc...

https://www.westendmotorsports.com/c...All%20Products

SO are you looking to get this one?

SO are you looking to get this one?
    I won't get one unless I can get the lights for it. I questioned the one vendor and they said they did not have the rear lights for them at this time.