Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
1 Heli bars: I was thinking I could pull the bars back to relax the reach;
2 Ultimate seat (King): I know the RDL is much loved, but Ultimate is a 4 hour ride up 95 here in FL. The King moves me back an inch or two.
3 Ridesmith? or Kury mini boards?
4 Kury Ergo III or Rivco?
5 I have a Bagger shield, but think I need a bit taller for a long ride. Maybe Klock 16"?
6 A really hot chick to sit behind me and .....

I'm 6'2"
You can get pull back for a lot less $ with risers and it helped my feel. Not that the Heli Bars are not a fine addition but changing grip angle and firming up control is foremost I think.
I tried the Ultimate and did not notice much improvement over stock which I have come to like (don't think you will realize two more inches of room, the King eliminates the angle/slope of the stock seat which I sit on anyway so the rearward part is about the same.) . If alone I can move my rear to the back seat to stretch out a bit for a rest and change of leg position.
The pegs I have also decided I like, for sure do not want reduced cornering/lean ability. Installed the pucks to protect from wear.
Have the Ergos and they are OK. Have not tried others but any change in leg position is a good thing
I wish you were closer to me you could try out the Klock Works I have in my spare/junk pile. Mastad for me.
Thanks for your thoughts. I happen to own a scoot which can transport me to anywhere I want to go. Maybe a trip to G Breeze would be a fun ride...