Advice for my wish list - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice for my wish list

I'm 6'2" and 300 lbs here. Changing the stock seat was the first on my list. I had Mean City Cycle rebuild mine 1" higher and 2" back. That made a difference for me.

I've not changed from the stock bars but risers is on my list in the future; though I find the stock position to be quite comfortable after I rode for a month. I'm only adjusting to see if it improves the ride any - not to solve a problem.

I have the Kury mini floorboards and love them over the pegs. It gives me more foot positions and I didn't notice any ground clearance difference.

I have the Ergo2s and they work great. I have long legs and didn't need the forward extension the Ergo3s give - so I was able to save some $$ there.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Broy View Post
    JerryC, I am a big guy(no butt left) with 2 spine surgeries. That lead me to the F6B and to the decision to buy the best seat I have ever owned. A Hartco. Those folks are in Florida and will custom make the seat to fit your needs. Well worth a call.Talk with Mark. Good luck. You will absolutely love the B. F6Broy
    Will definitely check this out. I was thinking Ultimate, which is just down the road, but will talk to Hartco first. THX

[QUOTE=CNC Nut;160979]Switch item 6 with item 1👍[/QUOTE

And you won"t need 2 thru 5.