Quote Originally Posted by RickW View Post
Ok, that's what I needed to know. We did not upgrade. The forum had to be moved to a different server on our account. I have not seen any of that using FireFox or IE.
We have been working with VBulletin to get full functionality back. We have not had much luck with them yet.
This one is in the thread and looks to be where an apostrophe is used. "Where Should The Rally Take Place" post # 183 and posted on 10-10-17. If you go to that thread are you saying you don't see the strange lettering using FireFox? I use IE and I see this:

Okay all you guys and gals... here’s my $0.02.

I’ve attended The Rally for the past three years. Each has been a great time with great folks that have become friends and some fantastic roads and day rides.

Round-trip travel distances for me from Phoenix, AZ were about 3800 miles to Franklin, NC... 2600 miles to Russellville, AR... and 3600 miles to Pigeon Forge, TN. I’ll let you figure out the travel times. Two of these three rallies were based within 100 miles of each other.

I’m not retired , but I made the effort to get there for the sake of the ride, the camaraderie and the discovery of new roads. Those are the big reasons I bought this bike.