I went and looked at a very nice, very low mileage 2015 Goldwing. It had a very good price. I know in the next year or two, there will likely be some good deals on pre 2018, but I wanted to go look. I was a little disappointed in the foot position. At 6'3", I felt the bend in my knee would be too much, and I was surprised how little room there was between my knees and the fairing. I felt a little "scrunched in". This unit had floor boards and a heel/toe shifter. I'm thinking with the regular pegs and shifter, there may be a little more foot room there, but as is, my size 13 foot was hitting the toe and the heel levers on the shifter. I'm not sure I would enjoy this riding position, so I'm looking for some feedback/advice on this situation. I thought maybe a different seat may help, but to get an aftermarket heated seat kills the whole "great price" I would need to be motivated enough to trade. I'm certain I would also need something to move the brake pedal forward, and my foot would likely rest on it if not.

BTW, I would probably trade a 2012 Ultra Limited and possibly the F6B. I'm not necessarily looking for a full Gold Wing as much as entertaining the idea of it. I just happened to see this one and it's a pretty good deal.