Traxxion dealers
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Traxxion dealers

Traxxion dealers

Wanting to upgrade my suspension and Traxxion seems like the way to go if you've got the dough to blow. I have an authorized dealer literally 5 miles from my home, Nece Trike Converstions in Windsor CO. Has anyone on this board from the area used them? Most posters on the Traxxion Subject seem to end up going to the factory for install. I'm all for a 1400 mile ride but not in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    Wanting to upgrade my suspension and Traxxion seems like the way to go if you've got the dough to blow. I have an authorized dealer literally 5 miles from my home, Nece Trike Converstions in Windsor CO. Has anyone on this board from the area used them? Most posters on the Traxxion Subject seem to end up going to the factory for install. I'm all for a 1400 mile ride but not in November.
    Why not wait for next August? That is when we will be having the Rally down in Cherokee, North Carolina? Just a hop, skip and a jump to the outskirts of Atlanta... you could do it right before the Rally... that is what I did this year.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Or just wait and trade your bike for the new generation front end and no more issues with forks???.....(Just kidding)....Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Why not wait for next August? That is when we will be having the Rally down in Cherokee, North Carolina? Just a hop, skip and a jump to the outskirts of Atlanta... you could do it right before the Rally... that is what I did this year.
    That's what I'm leaning toward as I am anal retentive when it comes to anything I own. I try to do all my own work but do not feel comfortable digging into a Honda yet being a Harley guy most of my life. It would be nice to only be 15 minutes away from any service issues but I doubt your going to get a better install then from the guys who built it. Now that you've had the upgrade for awhile what is your assessment on it? I'm very skeptical on most upgrades and you seem to cut through the smoke on most of your posts/comments on it.

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Or just wait and trade your bike for the new generation front end and no more issues with forks???.....(Just kidding)....Ride safe
    Not a fan of the new model. I like the lines of our bikes much better.

That's what I'm leaning toward as I am anal retentive when it comes to anything I own. I try to do all my own work but do not feel comfortable digging into a Honda yet being a Harley guy most of my life. It would be nice to only be 15 minutes away from any service issues but I doubt your going to get a better install then from the guys who built it. Now that you've had the upgrade for awhile what is your assessment on it? I'm very skeptical on most upgrades and you seem to cut through the smoke on most of your posts/comments on it.
    As far as I know, to go the full Monty Traxxion system, it has to be done at a Traxxion dealer. That is one of the reasons I did the Progressive Monotube Cartridges up front and the Arnott air ride suspension in the rear.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

I have no regrets having it done. My bike rides much better and I scrape less. When I have 25K on the reworked Traxxion front end, I'm heading back there for their fork service and the Traxxion rear shock installation.

My bike was in very good hands with the technicians there in Woodstock, GA. I was completely impressed with their level of competency and knowledge of the Goldwing; and the cleanliness and state of the art facility there. You WILL be impressed as well.

Here she was, front end completely disassembled, and several hundred miles away from home. Normally I would've been very, very worried... but not at Traxxion Dynamics

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Nece Trike

Nece put the Traxxion on my bike. He is a nice guy and knocked it out pretty quick.

If you want to take mine for a spin to see what you think PM me.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    As far as I know, to go the full Monty Traxxion system, it has to be done at a Traxxion dealer. That is one of the reasons I did the Progressive Monotube Cartridges up front and the Arnott air ride suspension in the rear.
    On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your setup over stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
    Nece put the Traxxion on my bike. He is a nice guy and knocked it out pretty quick.

If you want to take mine for a spin to see what you think PM me.

David
    It looks like the shop is his home which is not a big deal if he does great work. Were you happy with his work and knowledge of the system? Any issues after install? What did you have them do? Thanks for the offer.

Eric