You'll never have to worry about me adding to population of the sinking swamp-land southern peninsula of Georgia. With a climate of 8 months of heat and humidity, followed up by a hurricane and then some more humidity. Then once a decade it snows somewhere and the place goes to hell... But that's redundant, since its already there from the last hurricane. Too much traffic, too many old people who can't drive right. It used to be good for orange groves (and I hear not that good for that anymore). There are about three weeks in March, before mean season starts, that seem tolerable before the heat really hits. I've visited relatives at all times of the year down there. I've taken our boat to Tampa and along the ICW and sort of enjoyed that. I donated too many weeks of my salary to the Mouse with the wife and family. I don't golf. I don't sit on the beach without extreme boredom setting in. As far as motorcycling goes, the only place more boring than FL I've been was Kansas (sorry Kansas). Even the GD I-395 HOV lanes outside DC have less traffic than I-95 or I-75. I read a science fiction book recently in which some miracle (caused by climate change / global warming / ocean rising/ whatever!) reduced this swamp/gator/mosquito infested place to a pinky sized ridge of a hills few hundred yards wide and about 1/4 its current length. It can't come soon enough. Except that I would hate for them Fl swamp-dwellers to reintegrate back into the rest of the lower 48. You can keep it.