Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
Joe--Thanks for helping to set the record straight. I'm now riding the K1600B so if anyone really wants the "truth", I'm the guy to talk to. This competition between BMW and Honda is a great thing for us. If you look at history, they do tend to "one up" each other from time-to-time. I remember when the K1200LT came out and beat out Honda for the best overall two-up bike. Based on that, I bought an LT. A year or two later, Honda came out with the GL1800 and won the honors back. The new standard Wing looks to be a great bike. I seriously doubt it will match the Beemer in HP but I'm sure it will be plenty fast and smooth and, as JimmyT has pointed out, it will have plenty of features that all the "geeks" will love. I see no reason to get in a bragging match about which of these bikes will be the best. They're both GREAT!
Thank you for understanding my point about both the GW/B. Congratulations on your B! There's a dealer close to me who sells both manufacturers, and when they get the new GW in, I'll go check them both out. Enjoy.
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
Negatively? ??
Really??

You are the one that that had to interject your comment about being 90 lbs lighter as as if that wasn't acknowledged in my comment about the fuel economy.

Are we a bit sensitive? Take a look in the mirror first.

I have studied features and I disagree with your assessment. The 1600 GTL was on my shopping list before I bought my F6B, plus I was enthusiastic over the B model when it came out. I have done my "Homework" thank you. Wow.
OK, it's all good, Jimmy.