Quote Originally Posted by keller123 View Post
Sounds about right on your purchase, I bought mine in February last year for 10700 out the door shipped to me from Florida, I can't believe you can get these bikes so cheap, as they are the nicest thing on the road IMO. My friend has a valkyrie and loves it, he's about ready to trade it though on the new Goldwing, that bronze color, with the DCT. Can't wait to test ride one of those bad boys, but my F6B is not going anywhere, I definitely like the looks of this older style versus the new chopped up look of the new Goldwing for 2018.
I agree with your comments on the older style of the F6B..The 2018's are certainly going to be terrific bikes with lots of new tech stuff, but I think it looks more like a "crotch rocket" than my 2013 which has more flowing lines, which I like better...Maybe I will change my mind when I get to ride/see one in the flesh, but for my money I will stick with my current ride for now....Also the resale/trade value of the F6B's tanked and I have to much invested in mine to get really "screwed"...Regards and ride safe