New f6b owner

Thread: New f6b owner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If you buy a 2018 Gold Wing and trade your F6B in, if your lucky they will give around $10,000.
    So to move up it will coat $15,000 plus.
    I can kept my F6B and I could buy a lot of different bikes with that kind of money 💰

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    If you buy a 2018 Gold Wing and trade your F6B in, if your lucky they will give around $10,000.
    I can kept my F6B and I could buy a lot of different bikes with that kind of money 💰
    Yeah I think you're right on, you would be very lucky to get 10,000, especially with anything over 15,000 miles on it, plus I still owe $6,000 on a loan, so I take 4, put it to the 23, it would cost me $19,000 LOL, I agree, you can buy another sport bike, or cruiser for that kind of money, personally that'll go in a kid's college fund!
    When the world seems to be working against you. Drop everything and go for a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    I sure hope the new base Goldwing doesn't "tank" in price as soon as the older version did...Goldwing Tourers seem to hold their value fairly well, but the F6B resale/trade value is another Honda disaster!!!...Especially those of us that purchased them in 2013, and later....Ride safe...