New f6b owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New f6b owner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You stole that bike! Good job. Enjoy the hell out of it.

Hondas and Kawis and Zukis and Yammys...Oh my!

Don't like the Baggershield that I bought madstad is next on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Youngw1500 View Post
    Sorry you don't like the Baggershield, I love mine and it does everything I want a shield to do...Have ridden an F6B with Madstad and did not really care for all the hardware etc....and it did not seem to be much better with wind protection and noise than my Baggershield in the top position....."Too each his own as they say"....Regards and ride safe

Madstad is the way to go.I put up with a 19" Baggershield for 3 years and all the head buffeting/noise from it.I put off trying the Madstad because of the looks but now that I have one mounted up I wish I had done it 3 years ago.Plus the looks have grown on me but the best thing is the beautiful still air pocket with no buffeting at all.Took a few rides with adjustments to find the sweet spot but once your there

Just purchased new to me 2013 wing f6b. 17K for only $8850 on eBay
    Love it on the only 2 times I've ridden it. Keeping the Valkyrie and a 600cc Silverwing scooter.
    First, congrats on basically "stealing" this one! It's a bit disheartening to see such a great bike lose so much of it's value so quickly. I personally do feel the pain since I sold my 2013 loaded with all the "good" stuff for a low number as well. Believe me, that one hurt! But, as we all know, you have to pay to play and you can multiply that when you want the latest and greatest. Anyway, you have a great ride there so enjoy it and ride safe!
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    First, congrats on basically "stealing" this one! It's a bit disheartening to see such a great bike lose so much of it's value so quickly. i personally do feel the pain since I sold my 2013 loaded with all the "good" stuff for a low number as well. Believe me, that one hurt! But, as we all know, you have to pay to play and you can multiply that when you want the latest and greatest. Anyway, you have a great ride there so enjoy it and ride safe!
    Yeah I think my 2013 F6B, is a keeper! Can't see any reason to sell this perfection! I'm 53, I figure this may last me the rest of my riding days!
    When the world seems to be working against you. Drop everything and go for a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by keller123 View Post
    Yeah I think my 2013 F6B, is a keeper! Can't see any reason to sell this perfection! I'm 53, I figure this may last me the rest of my riding days!
    Your way too young at 53 to even think about giving up riding young man...I just hit 78 and have had six different bikes since 53.. If your health stays good what a better way to clear your head and enjoy life than to hit the road on a nice motorcycle...Hope you continue to ride as I hope to get in a couple more years....Love my 2013 Deluxe, but might take a long hard look at the new Wings...Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Your way too young at 53 to even think about giving up riding young man...I just hit 78 and have had six different bikes since 53.. If your health stays good what a better way to clear your head and enjoy life than to hit the road on a nice motorcycle...Hope you continue to ride as I hope to get in a couple more years....Love my 2013 Deluxe, but might take a long hard look at the new Wings...Ride safe

you are the man! I hope to keep on riding ! I said though this could be my last bike...so I have 13k on her now...average 10k per year for 20 more years....puts me at 213000 miles...this is a wing so not unthinkable right? lol
    When the world seems to be working against you. Drop everything and go for a ride!

Just purchased new to me 2013 wing f6b. 17K for only $8850 on eBay
    Love it on the only 2 times I've ridden it. Keeping the Valkyrie and a 600cc Silverwing scooter.
    Red bike , previous owner installed electronic cruise control mc cruise center stand and an f4 windshield.

Congrats on your purchase.
    You will love it!!!