seat upgrade recommendations?

Thread: seat upgrade recommendations?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I also have a Mustang I like the seat a lot. It looks great and it is a little on the hard side. After a long day I start to move around a bit, but not to the point that I need to get off.
    If I am traveling I will put my Air Hawk cushion on and then I have no problems.

I have had Mustang, C&C Custom and Corbin. Mustang is good but a tad soft for me. C&C just ok and Corbin the best albeit I have not gone more than 200 miles on it. Seats obviously are very subjective and they are one of those things where you really have to try them and if it doesn't work sell and hope for some money back and onto something else. When I get a wing I think I will try an RDL as I never heard anything bad about it other than looks.

Seat recommendation

You can't beat a Russel. I have made several 1000 mile days on mine, including four consecutive days, without ever a thought about the seat. it is by far the most comfortable seat I own. Far better than the lazyboy or any other in the house.
    NMRed
    IBA# 63255

I can vouch for the Russell Day Long, the way I came to choose it was talking to Iron Butt riders they swear by them. Plus, BIGLRY has had them forever so that sealed the deal. The comfort is mind boggling and it is the first time I actually wished my gas tank was larger so I DON'T have to stop rather than having my sore ass hoping the gas goes quickly so I can get off and stretch.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

RDL.............RUMP DOESN'T LANGUISH

Spend a few more bucks and get the Russell which is custom made from photos of your BUTT sitting on the B. It's like a Martin Greenfield custom made suit. You'll never regret it......the seat AND the suit. I haven't and have both.

RDL. Had one on my ST1300.

Hartco seat

Made to your height and weight best seat I’ve used, Mark will make you a great seat. Support the company that supports this form.

I have been extremely pleased with my Hartco velour seat. Super comfortable, monkey butt is a forgotten memory.
    2014 F6B Deluxe
    Iron Butt Association #23995
    SSgt USMC 1967-1974
    University of Vietnam 68/69