seat upgrade recommendations?

Thread: seat upgrade recommendations?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RDL vs Custom retrofit to OEM

Although I never went the RDL route (short inseam and no 500 mile days), I did try Mustang, Corbin and Saddleman, which was my favorite until I traded my bike for the K1600b. In the meantime, Lui Moto built me a beautiful seat in blk/gry Alcantara with carbon accents that has their custom gold gel padding—looks and feels great but I no longer have an F6B so it is still a virgin sitting in my garage if anyone wants it for $200 plus shipping. The seat is built on the OEM Pan so fitment is perfect.

Others have suggested going to a rally and sitting on other bikes, which is how I found my Saddleman and loved it.

Good luck and happy trails!

I ride a Corbin, it's leather, heated high and low settings for the driver and passenger. My ass is happy because its not getting super sweaty on the hot days and on the cold days its very warm. Note, there is no backrest for the driver. passenger backrest was modified for my wife as the corbin was slightly taller than the oem seat.
    Veteran 16 years and counting
    Think. Adapt. Anticipate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfinkelsteinmd View Post
    Although I never went the RDL route (short inseam and no 500 mile days), I did try Mustang, Corbin and Saddleman, which was my favorite until I traded my bike for the K1600b. In the meantime, Lui Moto built me a beautiful seat in blk/gry Alcantara with carbon accents that has their custom gold gel padding—looks and feels great but I no longer have an F6B so it is still a virgin sitting in my garage if anyone wants it for $200 plus shipping. The seat is built on the OEM Pan so fitment is perfect.

Others have suggested going to a rally and sitting on other bikes, which is how I found my Saddleman and loved it.

Good luck and happy trails!
    Do you have any pics of the seat? interested

Hey DFinkelsteinmd,

Do you have any pics? If so, please post or PM me.

Thanks!