Traxxion dealers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Traxxion dealers

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I have no regrets having it done. My bike rides much better and I scrape less. When I have 25K on the reworked Traxxion front end, I'm heading back there for their fork service and the Traxxion rear shock installation.

My bike was in very good hands with the technicians there in Woodstock, GA. I was completely impressed with their level of competency and knowledge of the Goldwing; and the cleanliness and state of the art facility there. You WILL be impressed as well.

Here she was, front end completely disassembled, and several hundred miles away from home. Normally I would've been very, very worried... but not at Traxxion Dynamics

That pic makes me nervous. Zero doubt those guys are competent.

There is a guy @ LA, CA that does great work and has people driving from all over the west coast to use him for the Traxxion install if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    There is a guy @ LA, CA that does great work and has people driving from all over the west coast to use him for the Traxxion install if you are interested.
    It's 1100 miles to LA or 1400 to Woostock. Since I lived in SoCal for the first 46 years of my life I will probably go the extra 300 if I don't use the guy here in CO. Thanks tho.

Anyone used Californian Sport Touring

Has anybody used Californian Sport Touring in Hercules CA (SF Bay area) to do a Traxxion install. They are one of the recognized Traxxion dealers, but I'd sure like to hear from anybody who has already used them before I give them my $$. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tmac99 View Post
    Has anybody used Californian Sport Touring in Hercules CA (SF Bay area) to do a Traxxion install. They are one of the recognized Traxxion dealers, but I'd sure like to hear from anybody who has already used them before I give them my $$. Thanks
    At least 2 of us here have (Bruce B and myself). They have good prices. They got me out in 1 day with all of the following (Traxxion Mega Monty (minus top triple-tree-clamp), Traxxion rear shock, new air filter, new tires, adjustable handlebar risers, front switchbacks and new flasher).

Might as well change the air filter if they have to tear the bike down (or any other changes/wire runs).

See the following thread for feedback on their services.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?6...+Sport+Touring

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    At least 2 of us here have (Bruce B and myself). They have good prices. They got me out in 1 day with all of the following (Traxxion Mega Monty (minus top triple-tree-clamp), Traxxion rear shock, new air filter, new tires, adjustable handlebar risers, front switchbacks and new flasher).[/URL]
    Ths61 - Thanks for the response - much appreciated.

I realize this dealer is not close enough for you; however, the dealer in Nashua, NH is OUTSTANDING and real artist. I would go back to him in a minute! Anyone in the Northeast should consider him.

traxxion cost

what is the pricing on these ?

Quote Originally Posted by baiao View Post
    what is the pricing on these ?
    They have different products, packages of products and prices (front fork kit, triple tree clamps, fork brace, rear shock, steering head bearings, load weight specific springs).

Here you go:

http://www.traxxion.com/Financing-Program/
    http://www.traxxion.com/Gold-Wing/

This is from the Traxxion site with some labor rates ............the Mega Monty package includes the Traxx-Rite triple clamp at $3,300 but Dan in Woodstock told me it is now $3,000 for the Monty and also added that they are not as busy for the next few months and is a good time to book some time for their packages.

AK-20 Axxion Cartridge Kit w/ Spring and Fork Caps $ 999.95
    Labor to Remove/Install Forks on the Bike $ 100.00
    Labor to Service Forks and Install AK-20 Kit $ 200.00
    OEM Fork Seals w/ Dust Seals $ 49.95
    OEM Inner Fork Bushings $ 29.90
    Traxxion Fork Brace w/ Bug Guards $ 299.95
    All Balls Steering Head Bearings $ 44.95
    Labor to install Bearings while forks are off $ 150.00
    Traxxion GL1800 Rear Shock $ 599.95
    Labor to Remove/Replace Shock $ 250.00

Total $ 2,724.00