So I installed heli bars a few months ago and loved them. They made it so I could ride without excruciating pain in my upper back. I have them set so they are as close as I can get them to me. The throttle cables are a little tight which doesn’t bother me. Fast forward to December!! I finally get my Russel seat installed and I am trying to like this thing. I went for the longest ride since installing it yesterday and the pain was back and maybe even worse. I couldn’t wait to get off the bike!! I need the bars brought back to me even more now. I found a set of spacers I was going to put on my wing but sold it prior to doing so. I am going to try and install them today to see if it will get me close to where I need to be. The problem is I already am tight at my cables as stated previously. Any idea how to get a little more slack without taking the whole bike apart? I was so excited to get this seat too!!! I may end up having to send it back for adjustment but I am not real sure what I need. It almost feels like the seat pocket was moved back an inch or more. I know taxfree4 had this same issue when he installed his as well. I would love to get it to work with adding the risers because the extra leg room is nice.