New Member Potential New Owner

Thread: New Member Potential New Owner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You might consider a full dressed GL1800. Most wives are very happy riding on those. Because they carry more **it, it means many who own them take longer trips, and you might find that once you get a GoldWing making longer trips is what you really want to do.

Thanks for the replies, don’t really care for the full Goldwing, have had 2, a Yamaha Venture 99 model and a HD Ultra Classic. Tired of the big bikes. Have had 2 Road Glides and the C 14 and find that I much prefer the Bagger style.
    We’re in the best time of the year to buy a bike. Already seeing January specials. I’ll see what kind of offer I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by druggr View Post
    You might consider a full dressed GL1800. Most wives are very happy riding on those. Because they carry more **it, it means many who own them take longer trips, and you might find that once you get a GoldWing making longer trips is what you really want to do.

You're right about carrying more **it, that's why I bought this HUGE SOB. At least I can remove it with 4 bolts when she's working out of town.............