The wife and I just bought a dealer new 2016 F6B Deluxe in matte silver, now I'm waiting on a break in the weather so I can go get her. I'm trying to learn all I can about the F6B in the meantime. I currently ride a 97 Valkyrie standard I've put about 120,000 miles on (minus the 5000 the previous owner clocked up). About 90,000 of those miles were ran as a darkside bike which is how she is outfitted now.

Motorcycles have been my primary mode of transportation for most of the last 48 years although Indiana winters mean a lot of time in the cage this time of year. If this bike lasts as well as my Valk has then this will probably be the last bike I buy if I don't break it.

Wonder if you folks would mind sharing some of your knowledge concerning these bikes, specifically the intercom and audio system? My first question is, can I plug my Garmin 550 Zumo into the intercom system? I use it for both music and GPS, can I still use it this way? Will my passenger and I both be able to hear it?

Is there a 2nd audio in connector in the left saddlebag? If so, what is it's function? Phone? MP3?

The wife & I have Ultimate Seats on our Valk and are wondering how big an improvement they are over stock on the F6B with the primary consideration being passenger comfort?

Thanks in advance.

Mike