Whether you are republican or democrat, you should be working towards the betterment of our lives, your constituent's, and the countries wellbeing and security, not necessarily in that order. But politicians only goal is either keeping power or getting it back and they are constantly working against the other party so they do not make things better and get an upperhand, with the public and enhance their chance of keeping power or getting it back. Trump is not a politician and does not play by the "politicians" rules and they all hate that. I really do think he is trying to look out for us and the country. We have become to used to the polished politician that says one thing to your face and another behind your back. Unfortunately the media seems to be in bed w/the liberals and will begrudgingly report on anything good Trump does. And sadly he does not help his cause by being the way he is, but I, along w/a lot of Americans will take that bad as long as he continues to try to do good by us and the country. As remote as the possibilities are, I hope this "Memo", puts some politicians behind bars. Make America great again !!