Hello - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Thanks

Thanks to everyone
    for all the feedback. Lots of info. I wasn't aware of some of these items, such as dropped floorboards. I delayed buying a B because due to my inseam (34") I was concerned about knee problems. But I am deliriously happy! Saturday, my first day with the scoot, I did 180 miles, most of it flying. I was impressed.
    I am leaning for the Ergo 3 in black; Ultimate King seat. Need to look at those floorboards - Kuryaken and Roadsmith.

Over time, I plan on pegs, seat, driving lights, possibly floorboards and Heli bars. We are planning a 4000 mile ride this summer, through western US.

Good looking scoot.

If you watch FleaBay, you can periodically find fold up floor board takeoffs from Goldwings that will fit the back for your passenger.

You can also find spare rear rims and tires from Trike build takeoffs so you change your tires at home.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Good looking scoot.

If you watch FleaBay, you can periodically find fold up floor board takeoffs from Goldwings that will fit the back for your passenger.

You can also find spare rear rims and tires from Trike build takeoffs so you change your tires at home.
    Thanks. Never heard of FleaBay, but looks like it is worth checking out. My sense is all the things I want to do adds up to about $4000 in parts.

Handle Bars, Seat and Madstad hurt me the most, with the rest coming in as a hundred here and a hundred there. Rivco were my choice for the hwy. pegs.

The list just keeps growing and growing and it never is finished!

Oh forgot the suspension upgrade is sitting on the shelf and will be addressed over Christmas....
    2015 Matt Grey F6B Deluxe - Gloria
    2011 BMW K 1300S - Stella
    2000 Triumph Sprint ST - Trixie
    2000 Ducati Monster 900 - Monster
    1985 HD FXRS (Still in the Shop as a reminder) - Frita
    1984 HD XLX - The First

I bought some Kury Mini-Drop Boards from Rick at Value last month along with the headlight covers and the WIDE mirrors. First off, the mirrors are, to me, a must have here in this massive mess of freeways when you are trying to escape or get back in town. They really do expand the coverage on both sides. The Mini-Drops are great due to the adjustable rotation of the board. Even with the 3/4" drop, it's nice to rotate the boards down in front for shifting for boots that have a large front area. It made shifting a breeze where the stock footrests were to horizontal for me and had to somewhat jam the toe box under the shifter. Recommend them highly along with the WIDE mirrors. As for a seat, I've posted plenty on my RDL. My ass has never been happier.