2014 f6b - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 f6b

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would get some prices on parts first. I laid mine down in 2014 on its side and could have ridden it home and the repairs were over $11k.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

Hey Zeus,

Yeah that's what I'm trying to do. Get as much info on parts available, before I make a decision. It doesn't look like there's too much damage to the bike, and around here where I live, it doesn't take much for the insurance company to 'label' it a 'total loss'.

Found some great pricing on saddle bags and rear brake/tail light assemblies.......we'll see how it all shakes out.

Cheers,
    Paul

Hi druggr,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, written-off means that our auto insurer deemed it to be too costly to repair, and is now a "Total Loss", however it doesn't look to be too badly damaged. If I could get it back to original condition with a few parts, it would be re-classified as a "Rebuilt" status and road worthy again.

If I buy this bike, it won't be to resell, it will be a keeper for awhile.

Cheers,
    Paul

It is a Canada bike so it's possible.......

There's a company that does Gold Wing trikes in Alabama that I bought a rear black wheel and a like new Bridgestone from last year. They probably have numerous back end parts.