Timing chain cover bed liner material application - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Timing chain cover bed liner material application

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Too cheap or too stupid?? It's been a very long time and I have tried to be patient.

As we mentioned in the past, There is a flaw with this V-Bulletin version that we have spent months and many technical hours trying to resolve the issue. meantime third party sites are our option at this moment until we find the broken link. We out grew the photo storage server, during the transfer by GoDaddy to a much larger not so cheap server something went wrong and GoDaddy has not been able to find the problem either.

V-Bulletin technicians for MONTHS have NOT been able to find the flaw either, so I guess they must be too stupid.
    Months ago, we were told that we could upgrade to the latest V-Bulletin platform, so we tried. I've been told by RickW that this option or attempt to upgrade now is not possible or will not bring this website over.

Several of us continue to search for a solution, until then we can't get our pay raise Where do you want us to return your paid membership fee?

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    What planet are you living on? Photobucket is $399.99 per year. That's not FREE in my book. They screwed us last summer, Dan. If you can get it for free AND post photos here, let us know how that works.
    Huh? Seems free to me, there is that big "FREE ACCOUNT" thing at the top. If you want it for the entire SITE, yes - you need to pay. For individuals who post pictures here? Get your own free account and go for it! NOTHING is stopping you, and when your photo is in PhotoBucket and you want to share it - click share, and copy the link, then paste it into your response. Simple and easy!

Here is a photo from my FREE PhotoBucket account:

Creative use of a Jack Daniels bottle, found this last August on Bali! And here's one for our Canadian friends, again posted from my FREE PhotoBucket account:

That wasn't so hard, was it?

Quote Originally Posted by ShanghaiDan View Post
    Huh? Seems free to me, there is that big "FREE ACCOUNT" thing at the top. If you want it for the entire SITE, yes - you need to pay. For individuals who post pictures here? Get your own free account and go for it! NOTHING is stopping you, and when your photo is in PhotoBucket and you want to share it - click share, and copy the link, then paste it into your response. Simple and easy!

Here is a photo from my FREE PhotoBucket account:

Creative use of a Jack Daniels bottle, found this last August on Bali! And here's one for our Canadian friends, again posted from my FREE PhotoBucket account:

That wasn't so hard, was it?
    OMG - as Larry the cable guy would say.....now that there is funny!
    -- well done Dan!

I stand corrected then. I'll give it a try. All my Photobucket pics over many years are not available without the $400 fee. I was not aware of the Free Account option. I'll upload some images tonight and see if they post here. Thanks again. Imgur has been working great for me so far.

P.S...........Tried Photobucket with the FREE ACCOUNT. There was no SHARE link anywhere. I'll stick with IMGUR.

Photobucket doesn't work for me.
    I tried Imgur but it didn't work with my iPad.
    Posting.net works with my iPad.

So I d over the upper left corner of your picture, and selected "share". Then I copied the IMG link. I removed the URL tagging from it. And the result is what you see here - a single picture, from your Photobucket!

Sorry Dan, but it still does not work. When I move the over to the IMG box, it blacks out and CANNOT be copied. Don't know what magic crap is in your , but my is one dead rat.

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Sorry Dan, but it still does not work. When I move the over to the IMG box, it blacks out and CANNOT be copied. Don't know what magic crap is in your , but my is one dead rat.
    Hmmm... When you move your cursor (HAH! Take that "m0use" filter!) over the image there should be three horizontal bars that appear in the upper left corner. Then you can go over them and a little drop down menu pops up.

Another alternative is to click on the picture in your library, that brings it up in full-screen. Then you will have links you can copy and paste - they will be to the right of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Where do you want us to return your paid membership fee?
    Blah, blah, blah. No need to return my fee. I just spend most my time on the other good sites (as others are doing).

If you think this is not affecting your sponsers, you are not as smart as you think. Bye-bye .... I'm done here.
    Albuquerque, NM