Utter lawlessness - Kate Steine's illegal alien murderer is acquitted - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Utter lawlessness - Kate Steine's illegal alien murderer is acquitted

I love the spirited debate but as someone who used to sit in a courtroom day after day all day, court watching we call it, to think the rule of law has anything to do with it and politics doesn't you're fooling yourself. First of all if the rule of law had anything to do with it this greasy little slimeball would never have been in the country in the first place. It is precisely because of politics that the illegal immigrants were allowed to pour into this country. Second, if he did happen to slip by the first time the subsequent arrests would have returned him back to "his country" but precisely because of "Catch and Release", "Catch and return" etc. policies that allowed these felons to keep returning to commit more crime. Then when Sheriif Joe Arpaio is successful in catching these mudrats by extended patrols President Obama sics his Justice dept. after him,POLITICAL, racial profiling works,. Politics also put him on the Public Assistance he was probably getting. The Bill of Rights, and its' protections, was only for American Citizens, however, due to politics i.e. politically appointed judges, and their warped interpretations we have extended, what should be an exclusive right of Americans, to these felons and they have a cadre' of free attorneys and endless budgets waiting to support these invaders. I am telling you down at the ACLU they were pumping their fists in the air and saying "Take that Trump." It's never political when a multiple felon, frequently deported, illegal immigrant murders an innocent women in a sanctuary city and goes before a raciallly, handpicked jury that finds him not guilty, nah, but President Trump trying to cut off funds to these cities, NOW, he's being political. How do we say it oh, yeah

Court cases cannot help but be political as they are heard by politically appointed judges, politically active jurors, politically appointed DA's and politically motivated defense lawyers. To think otherwise is to not think in reality. Actually, to take out this lowlife would be fairly easy just get a pistol within range, drop it on the floor near him and you'd probably hit him being those pesky triggers are so hair. A little vigilanteism is a good thing because sometimes the law doesn't make sense as in this case. It's like having your daughter murdered again, to murder this bum would be compassionate.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I love the spirited debate but as someone who used to sit in a courtroom day after day all day, court watching we call it, to think the rule of law has anything to do with it and politics doesn't you're fooling yourself. First of all if the rule of law had anything to do with it this greasy little slimeball would never have been in the country in the first place. It is precisely because of politics that the illegal immigrants were allowed to pour into this country. Second, if he did happen to slip by the first time the subsequent arrests would have returned him back to "his country" but precisely because of "Catch and Release", "Catch and return" etc. policies that allowed these felons to keep returning to commit more crime. Then when Sheriif Joe Arpaio is successful in catching these mudrats by extended patrols President Obama sics his Justice dept. after him,POLITICAL, racial profiling works,. Politics also put him on the Public Assistance he was probably getting. The Bill of Rights, and its' protections, was only for American Citizens, however, due to politics i.e. politically appointed judges, and their warped interpretations we have extended, what should be an exclusive right of Americans, to these felons and they have a cadre' of free attorneys and endless budgets waiting to support these invaders. I am telling you down at the ACLU they were pumping their fists in the air and saying "Take that Trump." It's never political when a multiple felon, frequently deported, illegal immigrant murders an innocent women in a sanctuary city and goes before a raciallly, handpicked jury that finds him not guilty, nah, but President Trump trying to cut off funds to these cities, NOW, he's being political. How do we say it oh, yeah

Court cases cannot help but be political as they are heard by politically appointed judges, politically active jurors, politically appointed DA's and politically motivated defense lawyers. To think otherwise is to not think in reality. Actually, to take out this lowlife would be fairly easy just get a pistol within range, drop it on the floor near him and you'd probably hit him being those pesky triggers are so hair. A little vigilanteism is a good thing because sometimes the law doesn't make sense as in this case. It's like having your daughter murdered again, to murder this bum would be compassionate.
    and
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Well they did get him on felon with a gun. So he should do some prison time. Maybe just enough time for an inmate to take care of business. I would think the Arrion nation has an eye on this one.

The prosecutor's name is Diana Garcia. Virtually no information about her 20 year career other than in reference to the Garcia Zarate case.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    Well they did get him on felon with a gun. So he should do some prison time. Maybe just enough time for an inmate to take care of business. I would think the Arrion nation has an eye on this one.
    He will be out on time served in SF. Hope the federal warrant has more teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    The prosecutor's name is Diana Garcia. Virtually no information about her 20 year career other than in reference to the Garcia Zarate case.
    Her ass should be fired. Call me ignorant but she does have a Hispanic last name. Though probably more than half of Kalifornia does by now. Maybe she's a cloaked sympathizer to the liberal cause out there in Kali?

Makes me wonder how the Kalifornia Attorney General picked that nimrod to prosecute this case

As far as State officials go... this is interesting development in my neck of the woods... One cannot seem to have confidence in anyone regarding their State government (in any capacity) to do what's right these days....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30...onspiracy.html

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post

They thought if they appointed a "Hispanic", whatever that is, in case of a guilty verdict it wouldn't look racist even though "Hispanic is not a race but it doesn't matter to them. BTW, he was cleared of not "intending" to kill her, dirty little secret is they merged crime and intent years ago, late 70's. Ask the sailor that was put in jail for the same crime Hillary repeatedly committed as they didnt give a shit about his "intent". Before that you would have to prove both, however, being we are under Public Policy the law, rules don't make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post

Ditto:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/43bdfde...killed-by.html

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I am sure countless people before me have uttered the phrase " I am glad I am at the age I am because I would not want to ..." Things are getting crazy out their and I fear for our future and unless their is a revolution, I am afraid the politicians are going to take us right down the shtr.
    At 57, I know I have, many many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    +1

There is no conspiracy here. This is an example of the system at work. As stated in the article Willtill refs... reasonable doubt is the standard that has to be met in capital crimes. Obviously the prosecution was less than convincing in presenting their case.
    Honest question here, and please try to answer it without your escalating levels of snark; it's not a good look.

From the article:

Weisberg, the criminal justice professor, who was not involved in the case, said he was "particularly surprised" that the jury did not convict Garcia Zarate of manslaughter. "It's not improbable to think that the shooting showed a gross kind of negligence," he said.

Weisberg said prosecutors may have had trouble reconciling the first- and second-degree murder charges with the involuntary manslaughter charge. "It could be that they were just in a situation where they couldn't make an argument that the shooting was both accidental and intentional," he said.

I honestly don't know how/why the charges are/were connected; 1st, 2nd, and involuntary. I thought, (and I'm obviously not a lawyer), that juries could consider each charge in isolation. If so, at least in my mind, (but it appears also in others), that it was clear her death occurred at least in part due to careless handling of the gun by the perp. No intent, no malice, just a dumbass with a gun. Thanks for any info you can provide.

I did kinda chuckle when I saw the Feds are after him now. I suspect his treatment here in Texas will be a bit different.