Ram ball mount

Thread: Ram ball mount

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Motorcycle Larry’s offers a replacement reservoir cap that has a ram mount ball on it. Very clean and places things right where I want them - within my line of sight but not obstructing my view.

http://www.motorcyclelarry.com/index...&products_id=8
    --------------------------------------------
    2013 F6B Deluxe Black
    2004 BMW R1150RT
    2005 Yamaha Zuma

Quote Originally Posted by pdxstriper View Post
    Motorcycle Larry’s offers a replacement reservoir cap that has a ram mount ball on it. Very clean and places things right where I want them - within my line of sight but not obstructing my view.

http://www.motorcyclelarry.com/index...&products_id=8

Don’t order from them!!! I ordered one like that several months ago and it never got shipped. I gave them 7 weeks to ship it and called daily for the last 3 weeks with not a single answered phone. Reading online, I think they may have pretty much ceased all operation but are still taking orders via their website.
    I ended up having to go to my credit card company to get my money back.
    Steer clear for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    Don’t order from them!!! I ordered one like that several months ago and it never got shipped. I gave them 7 weeks to ship it and called daily for the last 3 weeks with not a single answered phone. Reading online, I think they may have pretty much ceased all operation but are still taking orders via their website.
    I ended up having to go to my credit card company to get my money back.
    Steer clear for sure.

That cap sure looks like a good idea. Thanks for the warning Av, was thinking about getting one just to have it in case. Not needed enough to take a chance putting my CC out there.