RUSH exhaust

Thread: RUSH exhaust

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I ordered a set of Torque Master Pipes today. Jimmie, the owner & builder is a great person, worked for Honda racing for several years & knows GW's from front to rear & even more about the GW 1800 exhaust.
    Thank you folks for all your input.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    I ordered a set of Torque Master Pipes today. Jimmie, the owner & builder is a great person, worked for Honda racing for several years & knows GW's from front to rear & even more about the GW 1800 exhaust.
    Why didn't you just place the order on line at Value Accessories??

Love my quiet Goldwing, getting old I guess, but have been thinking about after market since a long trip last year when people didn't notice I was next to them and changed lanes into my path. Hard to really tell from sound clips, will be awaiting your review on the exhaust.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

I only wish their product had the material quality and the workmanship of the OEM and others. Stainless steel T304 would be nice as well as a more elegant welds. TBR welds are beautiful and they use stainless steel. I heard Bassani is nice too but I haven’t seen one in person yet.