F6B problem

Thread: F6B problem

F6B problem

Now today is the third time recently where while working at my shop I realize that the bike is low on fuel and I think when they sit for extended time being full is better. Weather is good almost 70 today so get on it to ride couple miles for fresh fuel. After fuel next thing you know I have rode close to 200 miles and going to run out of time on what should be done today so back in the shop near empty on fuel again! Should I seek therapy or try again as Sunday supposed to be near 60 and sunny. After 15 months and 15k miles the bike is starting to be more consuming

This is a well-documented problem with the F6B and so far no solution has been found.
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

It is terminal!!!!

The cure for your aflatoxin is to move to north central Minnesota.

Exact opposite here - I was so excited it was supposed to be 50 degrees here today. Now it hit 50 but the gusts are 30 kts! The gas just sits there!

Solution!

The fix is to Twist the throttle harder as you ride!
    2015 Blue F6B Deluxe, Mods: Bagger shield, Heli Bars, Garmin ZUMO, Beverage Butler, LED HIs/Lows, Pathfinder Switchbacks, Smoked Lenses. Kury Ergo IIIs, Iso foot rests, Transformer Passenger floor boards, Reflector replacement Lights, Trailer Isolation harness, Iso Grips, Smart Mount Backrest, Luggage rack, Homemade Lightning Strike, TBR Exhaust, ADD ON Hitch, Healtech Brake flasher, J&M upgraded speakers. K&N Air filter, LED Accent lights, Custom flag bar, Tritium Led Fog lights, Air Wings...