Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
And helmet life span is 5 years according some in the industry and I need more than one helmet so looking at $100 plus per year for just one. And that only if you don't drop it or something. It would be really hard to replace a new 600 dollar helmet if I dropped it the first week of ownership. Yikes! I would though really like to try out that Shuberth C3 Pro sometime.
I hear you 2 wheels.. Don't think I will throw my C3 away if I drop it, unless it cracks but I don't think it will... And the price is high for these. I didn't buy mine until I stumbled on a sale of one left my size but not my color. I jumped at it. More than 50% off! Would I have bought one at full price? I was looking, but probably not..I had a $400 RPHA only a few years old and I thought that was really expensive! So I guess dropping to me isn't a problem, I don't really understand the 5 year disintegration thing with the foam, maybe it's true, and lastly I want the best I can get for my noggin at a reasonable price. YMMV

WEG