I got my Russel in December and have to say its very comfortable saddle wise. That being said, I had to send it back because it moved me too far away from the bars which resulted in me stretching for the bars and getting pain in my back and neck. I have Helibars installed and they are as far back as I can get them. I got it installed again last week and went for a short ride after they moved the seat pocket forward about an inch and a half to two inches. The bars are still a little too far forward for me while trying to utilize the back rest. I need a very relaxed riding position due to back and neck problems. Last night I installed a set of bar risers under my helibars to get them a little closer. I am hoping to put on about 200 miles on Sunday to see how it does. I think the main problem I have is the position of the backrest. I placed a spacer of about 1.5" in between the rear seat and the slide for the backrest which made it a good bit more comfortable just siting on it in my shop. We shall see!!!