Rode the new 2018 today....

Thread: Rode the new 2018 today....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inquiring minds NEED to know???? .......You gonna' get it V ????........We know you're tempted......Let us help you go over to the dark side.....You know you want it...No one does a Papal Encyclical like you did on your test ride and thinks they're gonna' sleep worth a crap until they PULL THE TRIGGER!! We'll all help you pick out the color if you're undecided
    Last edited by Walcrow; 02-15-2018 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Inquiring minds NEED to know???? .......You gonna' get it V ????........We know you're tempted......Let us help you go over to the dark side.....You know you want it...No one does a Papal Encyclical like you did on your test ride and thinks they're gonna' sleep worth a crap until they PULL THE TRIGGER!! We'll all help you pick out the color if you're undecided
    LOL Walcrow, you guys are hilarious. And awesome. Like drug pushers, lol. And Deb99, it's nice enough, but I won't be trading in my B. As much as I enjoyed the ride, I never buy any new model the first year. The one big question mark in my mind about this new iteration is reliability. There are an amazing number of new moving parts on the new wing, and I'd like to let the gremlins come out, if there are any, and also for depreciation to take a whack out of that sticker before I'd feel comfortable buying. As far as the encyclical, Walcrow, lol, it doesn't take too much for me to rattle on about motorcycles. I could soliloquize a fair bit about my B, too, as much as I love it. But additionally, I felt really fortunate to get such a long test ride, and because I enjoyed it so much, and so many other guys can't ride because of the cold right now, or just haven't had the opportunity to test the new wing, I felt like I should at least share how much I enjoyed it. If I hadn't loved it, I probably would've just stayed quiet. Anyway, thanks for reading.

Jason