Talldude, unfortunately, where you live, the dealers do not wheel and deal with lowering of prices as much as other areas of the country. I know, as I used to live in Lynnwood, and know all the dealers within 200 miles of you. You can try...and I wish you the best...but you may need to Fly and Ride to get a screamin' deal, like to HOR, or someone like that.

I do know that South Bound Honda, in Lakewood, WA. has a all Black standard model on the floor...VIN # DK001917. That is how much I checked it out, while they were rebuilding my lightning strike bike. BTW, they did an excellent job, so for Honda service, it is very difficult to find a better tech that Dale (HondaBikePro) on this forum. Give Vicki a call at South Bound Honda and see if they can sell you that bike. It is their last 2013 F6B...as far as I know.
www.hondabike.com

In answer to your question, I paid $ 17,500.00 for a standard all black, but it was from another dealer, in another state. Shop around, contact HOR, as they are a sponsor of this forum (Honda of Russellville) and they do a lot of sales to members here.