How much did you pay for your bike?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your bike?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CASH!

I would NOT tell the dealer you are going to pay cash right away. They make more money if you finance it thru Honda. I would work the best deal I could and when you know you have them down as far as they will go, tell them you are going to pay cash and ask, 'Do I get a better deal with paying cash?' Also, when dealing, make them throw in a helmet, they will almost always do that.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Westernbiker View Post
    I would NOT tell the dealer you are going to pay cash right away. They make more money if you finance it thru Honda. I would work the best deal I could and when you know you have them down as far as they will go, tell them you are going to pay cash and ask, 'Do I get a better deal with paying cash?' Also, when dealing, make them throw in a helmet, they will almost always do that.
    Good luck!
    That's a great point but he wants to know how much people paid for there F6B.If we want a lecture we got our girlfriends/wives for that LOL.Just busting good point Westernbiker
    Ride it like you stole it

CASH!

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    That's a great point but he wants to know how much people paid for there F6B.If we want a lecture we got our girlfriends/wives for that LOL
    I felt the finance tip was worthy of mention. As far as getting a lecture from your wife or girlfriend.....well.....I feel sorry for ya! Maybe time to swap'em out! I am too old to be lectured by anyone and I do NOT lecture anyone either. I was hoping my statement on cash versus finance would be of some help. As far as what I paid for my F6B, I feel that is a private matter and thus the reason I did not mention it.

I felt the finance tip was worthy of mention. As far as getting a lecture from your wife or girlfriend.....well.....I feel sorry for ya! Maybe time to swap'em out! I am too old to be lectured by anyone and I do NOT lecture anyone either. I was hoping my statement on cash versus finance would be of some help. As far as what I paid for my F6B, I feel that is a private matter and thus the reason I did not mention it.
    Relax private matter on giving out what you paid give the world a break.Do not feel sorry for me I am 41 with plenty of money and no need to work and my wife is a great person that can not tell me nothing because I have all the money

CASH!

Relax private matter on giving out what you paid give the world a break.Do not feel sorry for me I am 41 with plenty of money and no need to work and my wife is a great person that can not tell me nothing because I have all the money
    Relax? I am relaxed, just making a statement as you are. And yes, I feel money is a private matter, so what! If you don't agree that's fine but GIVE ME A BREAK statement was not required.

I found mine by accident on Craigs List used. Actually at the time there were two black Deluxe F6B's, less than 1,500 miles each. Ended up paying 16 K from a dealer in Central, IL. Both bikes were in like new condition.

Quote Originally Posted by d-shark View Post
    I found mine by accident on Craigs List used. Actually at the time there were two black Deluxe F6B's, less than 1,500 miles each. Ended up paying 16 K from a dealer in Central, IL. Both bikes were in like new condition.
    Way to go d-shark great price and WOW not afraid to post the price you paid

Thanks for all your answers.

No need to fight over wife issues.

Initially I was quoted 21K for the bike +850 for setup. When he told me about the 850 I was shocked. I thought what setup do you mean?

I do agree that not telling the dealer that I will pay in cash is a good thing to know.

Thanks,
    TD

Relax? I am relaxed, just making a statement as you are. And yes, I feel money is a private matter, so what! If you don't agree that's fine but GIVE ME A BREAK statement was not required.

Relax the guy wants to know how much people paid.If it is a private matter then it is simple DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD go to another thread and reply to something you will answer.

41?

Relax the guy wants to know how much people paid.If it is a private matter then it is simple DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD go to another thread and reply to something you will answer.
    41 years old huh? About time you start acting like it!