How to CONFUSE a Harley Rider

Thread: How to CONFUSE a Harley Rider

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

How to CONFUSE a Harley Rider

WARNING

CHEAP Exhaust MOD

Plug the SoundRacer into your cigarette lighter on the F6B and control the volume through your radio volume knob.
    Pull up to a Harley Davidson at a red light with this thing running, hammer down when the light turns green

Look at 2nd video if you want to make your F6B sound like a Harley Davidson or you want to give one as a gift for when your Harley friends have their bikes in the shop, with this gadget they can at least hear the rumble inside their cars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9XAC-BvUyo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2SXK4oGVA

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    That is bad azz!

Cool

I'm sorry... but that is just wrong !!!!!

We are not supposed to be like the other forums ...Haters of other brands !!!

I did order one for my son for Christmas....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I like the V8 one better. The HD one sounds like a four banger with an exhaust leak.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I'm sorry... but that is just wrong !!!!!

We are not supposed to be like the other forums ...Haters of other brands !!!

I did order one for my son for Christmas....

LMAO, just having a little bit of fun at the expense of our Harley Brothers .......

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I almost choked up my morning Pop-Tart watching those two videos. People just have too much time on their hands I guess...but what a novel idea! I LIKE IT!
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

I remember when the SoundRacer first came out. As a novelty, this seemed like a fun idea but the sound is pretty "artificial" and, on a car, I much prefer the sound of a real performance engine. My tuned VW GTI with aftermarket exhaust sounds just right

Actually, I never considered using one of these on a bike. If they do offer one with the V-Twin sound, that could be a lot of fun

88" twin Cam with Andrews, Cobras, Power Commander and tweaks.
    Bad to the bone . . set off car alarms on a whole city block, pissed off the clowns who thought they could keep me from passing them etc., etc.
    Sold the Harley, bought the F6B and now I leave the Hogs at the trough.
    And I wouldn't go back for anything.